- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
- The homepage is short and sweet - it's obvious what the product is. But, I want to learn more so I click the about link in the footer.
- In the about page, I like the description of what the company is about - also liked the content on Smmall's site.
- Going back to the website and then to the features page, I like all of the feature items and the corresponding drawings. Did you really draw those? Nice!
- The explainer video is awesome and goes with the theme - love the Up inspiration
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
Who do you believe the target audience is?
As it says on the homepage, designers and front-end developers looking for simple hosting for their simple sites. It reminds me of some services that we available back in early 2000s when websites were basically just all HTML and some JS. I don't think I've seen much of those types of deployment tools anymore (though, I also haven't looked in a while). This is cool.
- Q5: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
- Q6: What would you change about the website?