We know you're busy, so we build the website for you. All included on any of our plans. Sign up, choose a plan and let's get started!
You can help to improve the product 👇
- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
- I look through the website and the idea is pretty clear
- I check out the features - everything I thought of in terms of what main features for a typical church are there... giving, prayer request, small groups, announcements, etc.
- I sign up for an account to take a look at the CMS capabilities
- The CMS is pretty good - I like the form entries and the preview that appears on the right; it is a pretty clean experience in terms of CMS is concerned
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
What would you change about the app?
- There is some slow performance in the visual editor; I would expect some and that's likely always a spot that can use improvement
- The main landing page when you sign in feels heavy - there are just a lot of tiles and they all look very similar so it's difficult to find what you are looking for and it doesn't feel that organized in practice
- I like the unsplash plugin
- I was looking at some of the example sites and they all seemed to use a same theme - I see that one can customize the them within the dashboard 👍
- A lot of the areas are pretty intuitive; though the 'My Sites' section I felt lost and wasn't sure what I'd do there; how would I go about adding another site if I chose to?