- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
- First actions I take is to look around the homepage. I am glad to see that a lot of common systems I have tasks in are listed as coming soon integrations. I wonder, can Basecamp and ZenDesk also be added to list of integrations? (Mainly basecamp for me as that is where currently where the majority of my to-dos are ⛺️).
- Since the app isn't yet live, I want to see what it might look like; I found some screenshots in the updates section and I like what I see!
Who do you believe the target audience is?
Teams that have to-dos tucked in multiple systems. This will provide an aggregate view. Love it! It's a pain to go from system to system and wading through different alerts to see what is going on and what you should prioritize. I hope that the app will allow me to view all my tasks, prioritize them, check them off, and maybe add tasks to appropriate systems. If there is a slack integration, I like what the Google Calendar Slack integration does with informing me of what is on my calendar for the day. Maybe this can show me what my to-dos are for the day. Maybe this even automates standups. 😱
- Q4: Do you find the product desirable?
- Q5: What would you change about the website?