What are your first impressions?
This is a great single page app that fills a need that anyone who has added an app to the App Store (and Play Store as well) has experienced. So many times we have uploaded images and text to only see that they don't quite show up that well when out in the wild. Then, welp, time to redo while something you don't like sticks around until you 1) complete the updates and 2) the updates propagate out.
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
- Q6: Do you find the product desirable?
If there is one thing I should consider changing right now, what would that be?
The only real issue I came across when playing around with the app was when I tried removing an app icon I added then trying to add another icon. The Choose Icon when I had one already in there I figured would replace the icon, but no change occurred. I then used the 'Delete App Icon' button which did work; but then I couldn't add a new icon. I refreshed the page and then was able to add it in. Other than that, everything I tried worked as expected! Also, I love the validation for the images - those are typically the pain in the butey as Apple wants very specific sized across multiple device types. 🍏🙄