What are your first impressions?
The concept reminds me a little bit of Citrix. It's been a while since I've used a Citrix app; but, the promise was always pretty good - making your machine a light weight viewer of complex crunchin' happening on offsite servers. In the case of Softdrive, it sounds like it is accessing cloud virtual machines to run your daily apps.
- Q2: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
The website can use a bit of TLC. I recommend checking out https://hyperpixel.io/ for some landing page inspiration. Mainly -
- Add some spacing between sections so they visually separate more and makes it easier to scan
- Align some content more consistently - such as, the top header is left aligned and then the content below is centered aligned, which makes it look a bit busy
- The Highlights cards might have the bullet points left aligned; centering bullet point lists often make them look busier than need be
- The newsletter section also has some alignment issues to tweak
- The video is pretty cool! I like the quality overall! Though, I would recommend recording a clean desktop with only the app icon present