What are your first impressions?
My first impressions looking at your home page
- First thing I notice is the 'Command-line snippet… " headline due to the large font and lime green background
- The CTA in the header and in the heroic banner come in very clearly
- I must say, I really like the color pallete
- At this point, I already want to download the app - not because I am a "power user" but because I hate using the terminal / command line so if I can do some shortcut commands easy enough, then that speaks to me
- I like the pricing page, nice and simple; the name your price is interesting - I'd like to know the results!
- I really like the site - looks professional, good use of using the voids, responds wells, easy to navigate, get's to the point
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?
- Q6: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
In terms of the app, and keeping in mind I'm not a terminal power user, some feature request I have is ability to add in alias / exports - such as update the bashrc file for me. Another feature request would be to be able to call the shortcuts from within terminal without having to copy/paste from the app - or to click on the item and have it inserted into the terminal - not sure if that is possible but would be great.