- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
I think the pricing is probably fair. There are definitely good tiered options to choose from. One thing that Short.io does that really annoys me about Bitly is that you can change the destination URL after creating it. Holy cow, Bitly got me super stressed out for their lack of not including that feature.
- Q5: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
Two small things -
- There is a banner on the dashboard to add a domain; but it is so subtle that it's easy to ignore; yet, it's a CTA customers should click on. I'd style it a bit different for that reason.
- The usage analytics seems to come in a bit slow; well, it's not real time and these days we all just want instant gratification 😂