What are your first impressions?
I like the simplicity of the website and the app itself. There is something refreshing with the salmon palette. Overall, I like the design of the landing page. The main recommendation I have is that some of the copy can use a re-write to make a little more sense. I typically don't like to comment on spelling and grammar, but revising the copy a bit would go a long way.kheohyeewei 3 months ago
yup, the copy needs a rework. On it!kheohyeewei 3 months ago
alright, just made my first stab on reworking the copy :)
What are the first actions you take?
I take a look through the website - I agree, the callback to an excel type task management UI is somewhat refreshing. Being mainly from business analyst, product / project management field, I still go for spreadsheets before going to more feature rich task management tools quite often.
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
What would you change about the app?
kheohyeewei 3 months ago
- I like the first part of the onboarding, where an area was highlighted to get me to click on it; I'd expand that a bit more to get a user acquainted with the basics so they have a good, yet quick run-through of the app (if they choose to go through it)
- I almost feel the tasks and details tabs for a project should be reversed given that the flow has users creating tasks before adding project details; plus, I'd imagine most users to be more interested in the tasks page on a recurring basis
- The 'tasks owner' column has default text for 'Assign an approver' - contextually, seems like it should say 'Assign an owner'
- When creating tasks, I like to add in the task text, click enter, which then sets the tasks and opens up a new task line for me to fill in - it's a delight that allows me to work faster
- Ordering tasks will be important - I'd recommend a way to stack ranks tasks in addition to being able to sort by some of the columns; though a work around for that right now would be to work with due dates to achieve this
I have executed all the suggestions(except the last one)! They are up and running. Thank you again for taking the time to provide these feedback.