- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
Do you find the product desirable?
Yes, I like the app quite well. I am sure there are other similar apps but this one does seem to fit my needs. Mainly, it's easy to scrape a recipe from a web source - and it scrapes the content very well, I was impressed! I also like the meal plans and the ingredient shopping list - this is helpful.
- Q6: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
I feel like the experience for entering in a recipe from scratch can guide me through it a little better. Personally, I didn't like adding in data on the left rail as it is a small space to work with. Also, what would make the recipe and shopping experience a ton better is if there is a way for me to tap on the ingredients I need to buy and have those show up in my shopping list. The onboarding experience can be tightened up a bit as well - such as instead of editing the pre-defined category, erasing text, and then entering - maybe more of a guided experience that let's me add in the required fields in a couple of delightful steps.