- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
Do you find the product desirable?
I do find the app desirable and would recommend a couple of updates to pump it up a bit to be an app I'd use often; which are:
resizingapp 3 months ago
- If I can take a screen capture or take a snippet of my screen, mainly of what I am seeing in my Chrome browser, and then have that screen capture auto load into the Resize tool so that I can use the resize features - that would absolutely blow my mind and I'd use it all the time.
- I'm not sure that the optimize feature is working as intended as when I used it to shrink down the image and then selected option to optimize, yet the resulting file was larger than the original. I used tinypng.com do reduce the file size by 80%. If the above bullet points were implemented I'd likely exclusively use this tool. 🚀
Hey Adam, thanks a lot for your feedback, it's highly appreciated. The PNG feature is work in progress and will be released shortly. Stay tuned! We're so grateful for the Screen Capture Auto Load feature suggestion of yours, I've forwarded it to our team already to add to the roadmap.ARMiedema 3 months ago