- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
Scroll around the page and enjoy the transitions. After looking at the website, I am interested in seeing the app. The app has a price tag to download, which is a blocker for me because mainly I personally do not need this type of app at the moment.Malcolm Jack 5 months ago
yup - I debated on which pricing strategy to follow. Initial once-off was to ease me into getting feedback from invested users. Feedback from "Free" users is usually very different (and a lot of noise for my limited time)Malcolm Jack 5 months ago
You can find an app demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5pfKMZ4L4
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
Is the app a one time payment? Is there a service / recurring charge on top of it? I'm curious what the revenue model looks like.Malcolm Jack 5 months ago
It's a once-off (for now). I'm still working on a cloud backend - after which the pricing will change to a recurring monthly for cloud & extra reporting features etc.
What would you change about the website?
Malcolm Jack 5 months ago
- Although I really like the website, there isn't quite enough info that tells me about the app and since the app is behind an app store pay wall (and since I'm not looking for a solution, just interested in playing around with the app) I ultimately am not sure how the app provides a benefit.
- Using my mouse scroll wheel, the transition unfortunately isn't too responsive; however, clicking the carousel dots is a lot more responsive
- When busting out my iPhone, I typed in remotetime.net - which appears to be a competitor; might be some easy confusion that favors that competitor
interesting I never bothered to check that. It does, however, look like it's just a landing page with no actual product :P
What would you change about the app?
Thinking about the service the app provides, will there also be a desktop app? I do work remotely, and hardly use my phone for work as I am at my laptop most of the time and I'd imagine some of the features of the app might be easier done via keyboard?Malcolm Jack 5 months ago
Yup -desktop is definitely in the works :) Mac & Windows.ARMiedema 5 months ago