- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
I think the pricing is actually reasonable. The first glance I had at it I thought it was a little expensive. However, the plans allow for unlimited websites; which means, the cost can be spread out. Therefore, it becomes more affordable (assuming you have multiple websites and the totality fall beneath the hits threshold).
Do you find the product desirable?
Possibly, it's hard to say. Looking at the live demo, it doesn't give me all of the data I would like to have. I do think there is room for another good analytics solution. I've tried FB pixel in the past and wasn't overly impressed. I've also tried mixpanel in the past and also was pretty underwhelmed. I have some questions:
- Is there the ability to add script to server side to get more accurate accounting of usage analytics?
- Can I see user journeys?
- Can I add marketing campaign ids to track?
- Can I see more real-time data other than current users on site? This is probably the thing I stare at the most in GA
- Can I drill down further into geo info?
- Can I add filters to my data? Such as, filter out my own IP so it's not counted?
- Can I drill down into my page stats so I can see site entries, bounce rate, etc?
What would you change about the website?
The website is great! i like the product info and the blog. Maybe another blog idea, I wonder, is there adverse impact when not using GA? Such as, will Google see that the site does not have GA and then lower results rankings because of it?
- The learn more button on the demo page seems to point to nowhere