What are your first impressions?
Clever! TikTok is getting very popular and some social media outlets like TikTok, as pointed out on Pentos, doesn't pay creators directly; but, popular stars can make money in other ways - such as via sponsorships with brands. And, companies can still use it to broadcast their brand in creative ways. I like that this tool is leveraging an exploding new social media outlet.
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
I'm not sure... I can start a free trial and learn a bit more about exactly what I will get out of the tacker and viral alerts... I would have to see it in action to determine a price. Since I'm not looking at doing TikTok marketing, I don't really have a willingness to pay and this form of marketing is a different process than, let's say, just posting an ad on FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Which makes it a bit difficult to think of what I might be willing to pay... The site does have some education and blogs, which are helpful and should help with SEO and becoming an authoritative source on tiktok marketing. I also see I have to submit a CC to start the free trial; which I understand since Stripe works that way out of the box; but, I know I'd forget to cancel before trial ends. All that aside, if I was in the market, I'd easily be willing to test a month of it on the $5 plan.
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
- Add some tiktok elements; the majority of the imagery really gives a sense of the website marketing a tiktok marketing app
- There are some styling issues that could be tightened up a bit - such as some text that are justified but the width could be reduced to make the spacing between words less; same with responsiveness view on small screens
- The 'Platform' label on the main navigation maybe consider labeling 'Features' as that tells the visitor a little more clearly what to expect with the sub-nav options