- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
Who do you believe the target audience is?
This is where I feel the landing page messaging can be a little more tuned. Who exactly is the target audience? This almost seems like an enterprise grade software for companies that have control over their supply chain logistics. It doesn't seem like a small / medium sized business tool - unless there is a focus on distribution centers that manage multiple accounts; which I don't believe the target customer is plus they have their own systems typically in which this would need to integrate with... And, if for more of an enterprise, then as mentioned in the video, ERPs are big, complex, difficult to manage, but there are usually teams of people that manage those things and require a lot of touch points that I'm not sure if Patturn will have out of the gates. Though, if there is a niche that isn't handled well by ERP systems and can target a defined customer type, then something like this would go a long way.
- Q4: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
- There is one too many dominant colors on the site
- There can be some better use of spacing between components to open it up a bit which will make it flow cleaner
- The heroic section doesn't have a CTA - which makes it feel a bit naked; but, that's because I'm used to that being a standard pattern / expectation
- Otherwise, the site is pretty good and I think the content on the homepage suffices to get the idea of the app across