For 3PL companies, Retailers, Restaurants and E-commerce Providers.
You can help to improve the product 👇
- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
- The first actions I take is to continue to scroll down the page.
- The feature tiles below the heroic section are nice, I like the changing color in bg. Though, I might switch it up as my eye doesn't want to go to the dark tile in the last position; possibly, reversing the order might help with getting more excited about moving on the next tile. I'd also try to keep the same number of lines per tile.
- The next couple feature sections are nice and to the point
- For 'Find the best' route image, the Out For Delivery button comes off a little too much like an action button I should click on
- Towards the bottom of the page, the "Interested in a real ..." and "Driver apps for real time ..." banners are too close together. It jumbles up the area of the page a bit much as there are a bunch of CTA buttons fighting for attention. I'd move one of the banners up a bit on the page so it break the page up a bit more.
- Lastly, I look at the footer on the page. I'd recommend keeping the footer the same bg color; the black and gray shade backgrounds makes the footer a bit distracting plus it carries my eye more to the lighter gray bg portion of the footer, which has less valuable information
What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- I'd recommend keeping a consistent button design for the buttons; such as, the button on the heroic banner is purple and then is yellow further down the page. I'd consider making the heroic button yellow to pop a bit more. Plus, I'd consider changing the CTA text for the button to being something that tells me more of what I'll get out of clicking the button. Maybe something like "Start optimizing delivery" or something like that. I'd also change up the onboarding experience to get me to create an account, such as the free account, and then show me pricing later. Try to hook me in with an account as opposed to analyzing the pricing page.
- The top navigation can be optimized a bit. For example, 'Home' doesn't need to be there as it is common to just click the logo to go home. Also, 'About' can be footer link only as people are typically more interested in features / value received. I'd also consider changing the order of the header nav links based on what gets a user to know and start using the service the quickest. Maybe: How it works, Features, Integrations, then pricing follow by some padding between Login and Sign up.
- The interior pages header "seems" like the header is going to be sticky, maybe because of the bottom border and shadow. So, it was a bit disappointing when that wasn't the case.
- The integrations pages, the font styling for the integrations doesn't seem to be the same as other pages. Also, the hierarchy lines makes it a bit confusing as it feels like there is a hierarchy that's not there.
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?