What are your first impressions?
Since we are in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, there has been a ton more distractions and I was really looking to avoid a lot of it. So, I committed to playing music - which is fine but can be distracting as well sometimes. Pure happenstance that I came across Kleermind, which is all about focus and tuning out distractions! That being said, I love the design of the website - it is really fun and unique.
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
Do you find the product desirable?
I like it - though, might also be cool as a Chrome plugin or desktop app? I say that, but I play Pandora all the time via their website - so it probably doesn't matter if the the medium is a website that much. I'm sure as people are now working from home and many looking to see how they might stay focus, this app has the potential to do very well.
What would you change about the app?
- I don't see a way to stop a background noise if I don't want to listen to any and use only the timer
- The ticking sound that you can enable is too quick for me; I'd like one to be slower and more rhythmic, just the 'ticks' and 'tocks' please. 😁
- When I log out, there is no login; just the get started link. Which is OK, does the same thing, but just used to "logging in" after having created an account