What are your first impressions?
The website is very elegant and tasteful. Great job with the design as it is very fitting for a jewelry shop and helps to legitimize the website greatly. One of the first things I see on the site is the logo - which honestly, makes me think of a cigar wrapper. Doesn't bother me, but I almost expect to see a cigar somewhere... Specifically, a Davidoff. Similar colors I believe. 😎
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
What would you change about the website?
- Sometimes, an image placeholder appears which is like a circle with a cross through it. I'd expect something maybe a little more tasteful for this site.
- On the detail pages, the images stacked on top of each other makes the user have to scroll a bit more. It's an interesting way to display the images, though I think the typical image swap works best as the extra scrolling felt like unnecessary friction.
- If I click on the variants on some of the pages, the page moves up and down as I click on different options; would be nice to see if you can suppress that movement
- The cart refreshes when I update quantity, might consider an Ajax call or something
- The button animation to add to cart and checkout is maybe a bit too quick - it also makes me feel like a loading animation which misled me a bit a couple times as I clicked it and nothing happened, clicked again and then I went to the intended page