What are your first impressions?
My first impressions looking at your home page
- Love the picture on the left! I stared at it for bit; refreshed, saw another. I love the oxymoron / pun of it all
- Ah, I love unsplash - kudos on giving credit to the creative!
- Ok, after enjoying the image selection I then look to see what the content is about of the right
- I read through the steps - I think I kinda get it - people need to upload an image to something and sizing can be a pain in the arse. I think I get it enough and select the check box the Lets Go! Let’s see if that remembers my selection! It does! Even without filling out the form.
- In step 2 - I am not quite sure what I am generating a link for… hmmm. I clicked the help button but that didn't really answer my question since it just went to the previous step. I copied the link - let's see what it does
- This is my link
- I see image types - would be nice to select what type of image I need since there may be a constraint there as well
- I added an image - the validation works. I wonder; why minimums and no maximums? Or, if I am lets say adding an image to twitter, I want to get the height and width to be exact - can I add more constraints to my request?
- Since now I am curious about that, I look at Get Premium and see those features there in the paid plan, bravo!
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
Who do you believe the target audience is?
Actually, I get this. Especially in web development, you want specific constraints to be followed for images and this is a great way to have someone validate before I receive. This saves the eventual back and forth that will occur to get the right image. This often is a pain in the butt more often then I'd like...
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?
- Q6: What would you change about the website?