Hevy is a free gym workout tracker & planner app for iOS and Android. Plan your weight lifting routines, track your progress, and join a growing community.
You can help to improve the product 👇
- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
After downloading the app, I
- Look at the getting started guides - the guides have some images which also really just look like content with clickable content, which was a bit confusing
- I see suggested athletes to follow, so I get curious on the social piece - I do like that my units of measurement I selected in onboarding persist through looking at the profiles too
- Getting started with an exercise is quick and easy due to the list of options to chose from
- The whole apps feels pretty polished and intuitive to use; there is maybe one thing I'd look at playing around with - which is create a little easier targets to tap on when completing exercises and finishing workouts
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
- The app onboarding was pretty good, I was able to move away from the metric system with ease 😂
- After selecting some options, I was put on a pro upgrade page; this felt way too soon since I have not experienced the app yet and the page doesn't do a great job at really making it clear to me what I won't be getting if I don't go pro; though, I will expect this to show up in the app as I use it
- Some images appear to look like cards with action buttons, which is confusing when you tap it and nothing happens
- When I am going through the routine, I kinda would like bigger buttons to tap on; and mainly a bigger button to 'finish'. Maybe on the bottom.