- Q1: What are the first actions you take?
- Q2: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q3: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
Do you find the product desirable?
For the companies I have worked for, this sort of thing comes up frequently. So, yes, it is desirable. There always seems to be plenty of options to choose from and this option looks to be a good solid choice as it doesn't do more than it needs to. 👍 I'm surprised at home many websites that point people to manuals just show the basic PDF - using something like this would provide a great deal of delight at little cost.
What would you change about the app?
- When paging through a PDF, the only way to get back is to click the back button. Everywhere else moves forward. I do like when apps separate out by regions to either move forward or backward. I didn't try swipe gestures on a mobile to see what it does
- Maybe one piece of functionality to add would be a quick print button