What are your first impressions?
Oh hey, you know what'd be great? Building a user persona based on real data instead of strictly on our personal opinions! Oh, look, Ennie! ? Just from the tagline alone, I can emphasize with need for building strong, accurate user personals - especially, being a product manager.
- Since the tagline speaks to me, I do go for one of the CTAs. I don't want to add my email just yet, so I click on the 'take the test' CTA just below the heroic section
- Looking the take the test, it looks more like a form and has pricing at the bottom; considering the pricing, I go back to the main page to learn more about what the service is
- On the homepage, it does sound promising to get a good customer profile that I can cater my marketing to
- Overall - I like the look and feel of the website; good use of colors, font, spacing, etc
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
A couple things that block me currently from converting are -
- I'm unsure of the credibility - who are some clients and how was their experience? I am sure this is likely a chicken and egg type situation; but would be nice to ease concern
- I'm unsure what the outputs of the service are - 1 profile and a 30 min strategy call? 30 mins seems too short. Also, how is a persona determined? What's the process for that? Vetting? Knowing more about these would also lesson apprehension