What are your first impressions?
- I like the heroic banner - the text and CTA button are nice, big, and clear; the screenshot is a little comparatively small and have to get closer to the screen to see what's on it; I like the bouncing "for your desktop" animation as it calls attention to the screenshot; though, it'd be a little more effective if the screenshot was larger
- I really like the integrations banner and the animation that directs a user to the link to see all of the integrations; it is subtle but effective
- There is a pretty big void gap between the feature tiles and the first feature callout; more spacing than expected considering the rest of the sites design
- The graphics are well designed and artful
- I like the testimonial section
- Follow by more testimonials which isn't as effective as it's hard to read moving text and no way to stop it
What are the first actions you take?
After looking through the front end, I sign up for an account. The onboarding process is simple and enjoyable. The web app looks really cool. Lot's of features. I'd want to be onboarded a bit more to get show around the tool - but it all appears to be relatively straightforward and intuitive.
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What would you change about the website?
- Q5: What would you change about the app?