- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
the first actions I take is to scroll down and look at the graphics and read what the service is about. Right away, it reminds me of Canva, which I've used once before.
I then register for an account using the Google Auth. Though, given I used Google to auth, it doesn't seem like the email verification is necessary.
What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
After I create an account, and verify email, and then click login, I'm a little surprised to see that I'm logged in, but on the same public homepage. I'd expect to be on a different landing page once authenticated that gets me creating. I'm not too sure where to go at this point.
Once I do find a creative to work with and am put into the design area, it is pretty impressive all of the functionality that is available.
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
- Q6: Do you find the product desirable?
- Q7: What would you change about the app?