- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
Honestly, I don't even really want to scroll down on this page as the main thing I want to do is front and center! Which, is find a catchy domain name by entering some key words. I quickly scroll down the homepage and do see all of the typical homepage elements; but, I don't feel like I need to read them so I just scroll back to the top to get into the meat of the app! 🥩
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Do you find the product desirable?
- Q5: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
- When using the search, I found myself wanting to edit the keywords but I couldn't unless I stopped - but then stopping showed me a banner
- When adding in keywords, I wasn't sure how to separate them - by space, comma, something else?
- When adding keywords, sometimes suggested keywords would show up, which is great! But, on selection, I feel like my keywords are also supposed to show up as tabs - it'd be great if they all display the same way so I can add them, remove them with ease (my keywords and selected recommended keywords)
- When clicking on Buy Now I get a registration form; this feels like a blocker, I'd rather be on the path of seeing cost, and paying, all the while creating an account. Creating the account first feels like a blocker
- Will there be more domains available in the future?