What are your first impressions?
Prahalad M 6 months ago
- I do click on some options and add in some make-believe symptoms. I imagine the app is probably in an early state right now as most paths lead to recommending a local doctor to me (via Yelp reviews and proximity to my current location).
- Actually, while seeing if I get an alternate ending I find that they do exist. I see some home remedies provided for headaches. That's pretty helpful - and smart that a disclaimer is present to let user know that these are suggestions and not to be confused with official doctor recommendations.
Thank you for your feedback, HIPAA compliance would be required if we collect personally identifiable information from patients, we are not collecting it, hence HIPAA compliance doesn't arise now. If we plan to implement login feature then we may have to.
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
- Q5: What would you change about the website?