- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
Do you find the product desirable?
I think I might. Though, I'm not sure what I will really be getting out of the service. If this is showing me how much I can save on the lifetime debt by changing my repayments by x, y, or z, then I'd like to see that. I think it's cool seeing how much my $10,000 loans actually costs me over a 10 year period; I'd also be interested in how it changes if I do x. Such as - if I do the '13th mortgage' payment a year, my home loan is payed off in 20 years instead of 30, I pay total of x instead of y, etc. Also, does this service include automatically adjusting payments somehow or is it a recommended payment schedule that I have to manually configure?
What would you change about the website?
The website is in development at the time of this review; so, there are some links that aren't yet tied together and I imagine some content that is not yet available. Overall, I think the design of the website is on a good direction. The only bits of feedback I have right now are:
- The logo doesn't contrast too well with the background. To highlight the brand a bit more, I'd increase the contrast so that the logo pops out as opposed to looking like it has some opacity with the background color.
- The carousel is hard to see the text on the pages; I'd like to see a larger version so I know what is on the pages as I think these pages will give me a better idea of what I will get out of the service