- Q1: What are your first impressions?
- Q2: What are the first actions you take?
What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
I'm not quite sure - the free option might be perfect enough. The paid version seems high - a pretty big jump. Though, I'm also saying that without really knowing the demand. Are you currently testing pricing options and price points?anghelaht 21 days ago
Hi, I'm Felix Product Designer at Bytes Route. I can say we have decided, for now, to offer Bytes Route services completely free of charge to anyone who wants to use it.
Do you find the product desirable?
The concept is pretty cool. Can the free version work on my gated pages? Or, do all my pages have to be public for free version?anghelaht 21 days ago
Bytes Route can be used by any web application regardless if public or private. We have pivoted from the "public community" to a more business oriented approach. Feel free to give a try, again.
- Q5: What would you change about the website?
What would you change about the app?
anghelaht 21 days ago
- When I play a tutorial, using Chrome, after installing the plugin, the modal highlights of the focused items show up, but the details box appears beneath the greyed out area; in other words, I can't interact with the pop-up box with the description, next button etc.
- In addition to the above, I have the same issue when trying to create a tutorial
Thanks for the feedback. Every last bit of feedback we can squeeze is worth its "weight" in gold! :)