- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What are the first actions you take?
When entering the site for the first time, I spend some time looking at the animation as it gives a pretty good idea of what the app is all about. I feel like the main header text 'Crowdsource Your Phrasing For Free' can be tweaked a bit. Not that I have an idea to replace it with nor do I think it's bad - just could fit with the lightness of the animation I think.
- I then begin my scroll down on the home page
- I watch the video - I like the language used in the video - it's fun
- I look at the pricing cards and see it's free right now and some advanced feature coming soon
- Well placed and spaced CTAs
- Now I'm at the footer, and a bit disappointed. Mainly, because I haven't come across any chickens since the top of the page! The heroic section is so playful I miss not seeing another chicken. Don't overdo them, but maybe add a chicken pecking around the footer; that'd be fun!
- Q3: What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- Q4: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q5: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
The homepage I believe can have some extra spacing between sections so the eye doesn't feel constrained when moving from one section to the next. The 'How it Works' page has a pretty narrow column of content. I'd suggest playing around with the layout a bit so it doesn't feel scrunched.
What would you change about the app?
The app part was pretty cool! I easily got in there, added some context, some options, and went on my way. And there was a chicken, yay! I also enjoyed the bug icon on the left of the screen (I thought it was a crack on my screen at first 😂). It was easy to read through others and pick a choice and I liked the sneak peak of how many votes each option received during the transition to the next question set. One thing I was missing, and it kinda is doable with the abstain option, is adding a comment to one that I do select that I think is better than the other option but could be improved further by x, y, z. I was thinking of the homepage area where the user was reading "avoid calling your service disruptive" when I made the previous comment.