We strive to blend necessity, fun and fashionable designs with quality materials and workmanship.
Brolly Mart works with many of the biggest names around the world and although you won’t see the Brolly Mart name on the products, our standards of excellence are still very much in evidence.
You can help to improve the product 👇
- Q1: What are your first impressions?
What was your journey navigating the site like? Does the flow make sense?
- When I navigate to brollymart.com, it takes me to a page with featured products and other product; mainly umbrellas; however, when I click on the 'Home' link in the nav, I get taken to a different page
- Other than the above - the main navigation is pretty straightforward and overall makes sense
- Q3: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q4: Do you find the product desirable?
What would you change about the website?
- Decide on which page is the 'home' page
- The 'home' page when clicking on the nav link, the heroic banner can use some marketing copy other than just the button, the image carousel and the featured brand carousel is too much movement so close to each other; also, the featured brand carousel I'd have maybe more static, in view, and just the main ones so it is easier to scan through them
- The text in the footer can be altered to have the right balance of contrast; the black font doesn't feel like enough contrast and the white on orange is too much; maybe play with styling
- The flashing 'need help' on the top header might be better served if it is the whatsapp icon that displays on other pages
- The shop page doesn't show any costs for the product? Then, shipping is $700? It's a bit confusing
- For pricing, the currency toggle being in the header doesn't feel right; it's not where I'd expect it to be
- The logo could be changed around a bit to make bg transparent and change the colors to have it pop on top of the orange/red header background
- Signup page needs more contrast in the form; it's difficult to read
- Mainly, I think the design / styling can be smoothed out which will heavily increase the perceived quality of the website