What are your first impressions?
I love the idea! I bet this does well as there are plenty of small biz owners that would love to have an app - and this is an affordable way to do it. In fact, there are some good niches to target, like real-estate. A lot of buildings have websites and brokers love when apps are available as that becomes an attractive selling point for brokers to use.
- Q2: Who do you believe the target audience is?
- Q3: What do you believe a reasonable price is and what do you believe a high price is?
What would you change about the website?
- The visual transition from one section to the next puts some strain on the eyes - going from dark background, to yellow, then processing the red font, then grays puts some strain on the eyes
- Some items don't appear aligned with items around them - such as the client post at the bottom is off-centered from the section above
- Contrast in some areas - such as the footer text is difficult to read as well as the gray on black in the fly-out menu
- The link hover over color goes black, which sometimes blends with the adjacent black text
- I really love the on-page demo, but I think I got thrown into the queue on one of them behind maybe other visitors? It's be nice if the example website url was clickable so I can do a quick comparison